Friday, February 14, 2014

B - black, board, love ;)

Love can be shy, love can be bold... love can be hidden or can be write out ''loud''. 
well, that's my try in chalkboard technique for saying out loud my love :


I was quite impressed about how nice and beautiful is working with this technique. 
I've also clear embossed some borders and the central frame...then I use a white Schneider paint marker to highlight some spots here and there...


The red checked background and medium grey layer seems to me a perfect support for the black board. 
And guess what : I didn't use any chalk, only white stamp pad sponging ;). You must try this , too !



.

2 comments:

  1. Sunt foarte incantata ca scrii din nou aici.
    Este foarte deosebita aceasta felicitare. Toate felicitarile tale imi plac nespus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a LOVE-ly creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...